Tui Pea Seed - Sugar Snap
Fresh homegrown peas off the plant are hard to beat! Plant plenty of them - the temptation to enjoy a few before they make it to the kitchen can be too much.
Tui Pea Seed - Sugar Snap are easy to grow with sweet flavour and thick walled, crisp pods. Tasty raw or cooked, both pods and peas can be eaten.
Contains 100 seeds.
- Tall growing variety up to 1m.
- Both pods and peas can be eaten.
- Thick walled crisp pods, tasty raw or cooked.
- Recyclable paper envelope.
Directions for use
- Before planting work the soil until fine and crumbly.
- Dig a layer of Tui Seed Raising Mix into soil.
- Sow seeds 2-3cm deep in rows 8cm apart. Provide support.
- Keep well watered.
Once established feed with a suitable Tui fertiliser.
Note: This seed contains a fungicide coating as required by the Ministry of Agriculture. Do not eat seeds or feed to birds or animals.
Write a review
Tui Pea Seed - Sugar Snap reviews
Be the first to write a review