Tui Pot Power
Tui Pot Power is the premier potting mix for today’s container gardening connoisseurs. This lightweight mix is formulated using superb growing media technology, coupled with superior ingredients. The added benefit of seaweed stimulates root development and improves overall plant health.
Use to maintain a quality growing environment for your potted plants, for sustained plant growth.
- Contains SaturAid wetting agent to spread water evenly to the root zone and encourage rapid root development.
- A six month controlled release fertiliser provides sustained feeding for optimum plant health.
- Seaweed enriched to stimulate root development and improve overall plant health.
- 100% weed free
Directions for use
Directions for potting plants:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Half fill your container with Tui Pot Power.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container and fill with Tui Pot Power up to 3cm from the top.
- Gently firm potting mix around the base of the plant. The potting mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was previously.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Container plants should be regularly re-potted into containers of fresh potting mix.
If plants start shedding leaves and the root ball is dense, they should be re-potted into a larger container.
To check if your plant needs watering, gently press the surface of the mix. If it feels dry, water.
Write a review
Tui Pot Power reviews
Love this product & so do my plants
Hi Ian Odonnell here again just writing feedback from my last. I purchased 3 40l Tui Pot Power. I buy maybe a little more than 12 to 15 a year. It's great a beneficial to my garden. I am a huge supporter of NZ Tui products and will remain. So I'm re writing to my last message were I found small stones and larger decomposing materials. I couldn't take back to refund due to I had opened all 3 bags and potted them. I contacted the Tui team and they have resolved my issues and awesome friendly advice I'm back to 5 star happy. thanks Tui