Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix
There is nothing quite like wandering barefoot across your backyard savouring the feeling of grass between your toes. Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix is a 100% weed free premium blend of high quality fine bark and clean graded sand. The addition of Tui LawnForce® New Lawns Slow Release Lawn Fertiliser promotes fast germination of lawn seed and sustained growth to encourage a lush lawn.
Use Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix for your lawn and you’ll be enjoying the feeling of healthy green grass in no time.
- The correct blend of nutrients to successfully establish a new lawn or patch an existing lawn.
- SaturAid wetting agent spreads water evenly to the root zone to encourage rapid root development.
- Use on new lawns and when patching existing lawns.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for new and established lawns:
- When starting a new lawn from scratch, spray the area to kill any existing grass and weeds. When patching an established lawn, spray weeds and any grass you want to remove.
- Clear away weeds and grass once it has browned off.
- Apply a layer of 25–30mm of Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix to the area.
- Create a level and compact area for your lawn by raking, rolling and filling in where needed.
- Water before sowing lawn seed.
- Sow seed on a fine day at the rate set out on the packaging.
- Scatter seed in an east to west direction and a north to south direction to ensure an even spread.
- Rake in lightly to ensure seed is covered.
- Water lightly and keep moist on a daily basis while the lawn seed germinates.
Spring and autumn are the best times to sow a new lawn.
One 40L bag of Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix will cover approximately 1.5-2 square metres at a depth of 25-30mm.
Write a review
Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix reviews
Great advice. Thank you!
John van der Burgh
Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Easycare Lawn Seed creates a fast establishing, but slow growing lawn so you can spend less time mowing and maintaining your lawn, and more time enjoying it. Our Easycare blend includes quality ryegrass and turf fescue, for a lush, green lawn, suited to medium-high use areas.
All Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Lawn Seed varieties feature a unique treatment which encourages fast establishment of lawn seed, so you can see results in as little as seven days^. This industry leading treatment also protects the seed from common fungal diseases during establishment, reduces bird theft and includes an additive to minimise dust.
Use Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Easycare Lawn Seed, follow our 3 Steps of Lawn Care, and you’ll be enjoying a resilient, healthy green lawn in no time.
750g covers approx. 30 square metres.
2.5kg covers approx. 100 square metres.
Superstrike® is a registered trademark of PGG Wrightson Seeds Ltd and contains a fungicide registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997.
There is nothing quite like wandering barefoot across your backyard savouring the feeling of grass between your toes. Tui Lawn Fertiliser is a premium blend of nutrients formulated to promote the establishment and growth of lush green lawns.
High levels of nitrogen encourage thick healthy growth, helps fight disease, and suppress weeds. Phosphorus supports strong root growth to give your lawn a solid foundation; and added sulphate of iron gives your lawn a deep green colour and helps control moss.
Feed your lawn and you’ll be enjoying the feeling of healthy green grass in no time.
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Get the most from the end of passionfruit season by making these simple, delicious and low sugar passionfruit bliss balls shared by Holly. You can also freeze the passionfruit pulp so you can make more of these tasty treats in the coming months.
Hello! I’m Leah, and I come from a family of gardeners. We live in rural south Rotorua, where we aim to be as self-sufficient as possible. We run beef, sheep, and hens for eggs. Our two miniature horses and two dogs complete the picture, along with many native birds.
Help get schools growing this August - purchase Tui Vegetable Mix and support Garden to Table.
It doesn't need to be Spring to enjoy a pop of colour in your garden, there are plenty of flowers that will thrive even in the middle of winter. We've put together a list of our favourite winter blooms that are available in garden centres now and will be perfect for your garden beds or pots and containers.