Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix
There is nothing quite like wandering barefoot across your backyard savouring the feeling of grass between your toes. Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix is a 100% weed free premium blend of high quality fine bark and clean graded sand. The addition of Tui LawnForce® New Lawns Slow Release Lawn Fertiliser promotes fast germination of lawn seed and sustained growth to encourage a lush lawn.
Use Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix for your lawn and you’ll be enjoying the feeling of healthy green grass in no time.
- The correct blend of nutrients to successfully establish a new lawn or patch an existing lawn.
- SaturAid wetting agent spreads water evenly to the root zone to encourage rapid root development.
- Use on new lawns and when patching existing lawns.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for new and established lawns:
- When starting a new lawn from scratch, spray the area to kill any existing grass and weeds. When patching an established lawn, spray weeds and any grass you want to remove.
- Clear away weeds and grass once it has browned off.
- Apply a layer of 25–30mm of Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix to the area.
- Create a level and compact area for your lawn by raking, rolling and filling in where needed.
- Water before sowing lawn seed.
- Sow seed on a fine day at the rate set out on the packaging.
- Scatter seed in an east to west direction and a north to south direction to ensure an even spread.
- Rake in lightly to ensure seed is covered.
- Water lightly and keep moist on a daily basis while the lawn seed germinates.
Spring and autumn are the best times to sow a new lawn.
One 40L bag of Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix will cover approximately 1.5-2 square metres at a depth of 25-30mm.
Write a review
Tui LawnForce® Lawn Preparation Mix reviews
Great advice. Thank you!
John van der Burgh