Tui Potato Grow Bag
The humble potato is a staple on many dinner tables around New Zealand. Roasted, boiled, mashed or in a salad – no matter how you serve yours, they will always taste better dug out of your own garden.
Use the Tui Potato Grow Bag, a portable potato growing bag, to grow your own.
This bag holds approximately 1 x bag of Tui Vegetable Mix
Follow our step by step guide to growing potatoes in the Tui Potato Grow Bag.
- Ideal for growing potatoes, carrots or onions.
- Easy access window for harvesting.
- Sturdy handles and reinforced drainage holes.
Directions for use
How to use:
- Choose a seed potato variety based on your taste and cooking preferences.
- Add a 10cm layer of Tui Vegetable Mix to the base of your Tui Potato Grow Bag.
- Place approximately 3-5 sprouted seed potatoes in the bag with the sprouts facing upwards.
- Cover seed potatoes with a 5cm layer of Tui Vegetable Mix and gently pat down.
- Water your planted potatoes with Tui Organic Seaweed Plant Tonic.
- As your potatoes grow keep mounding with Tui Vegetable Mix up to 5cm from the top of the bag.
- Water and feed your potatoes regularly, they are ready to harvest when the tops die back. To harvest, open the easy access window and enjoy your bumper crop!
Write a review
Tui Potato Grow Bag reviews
Be the first to write a review