Tui Sulphate of Potash
Tui Sulphate of Potash is an excellent source of potassium, essential for encouraging superior fruit and flower development from your fruit, vegetables and flowering plants. The addition of Tui Sulphate of Potash to your garden will strengthen plant stems and increase resistance to unwanted insect pests and diseases.
Use throughout your garden and reap the rewards of superior plant performance.
N - P - K 0 - 0 - 42 + S
- Provides potassium to improve the quality of fruit, vegetables and flowers.
- Contains sulphur for general plant health and improved flowering.
- Use throughout your garden.
Directions for use
- Prior to planting apply 50-75g (approx. 2 ½ - 3 ½ tablespoons) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 50g (approx. 2 ½ tablespoons) per plant, around the plant's dripline.
- Lightly fork into the soil around the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
For fruit and vegetables, apply when the fruit sets.
For flowers, apply before the first flower buds appear.
Write a review
Tui Sulphate of Potash reviews
Be the first to write a review