Tui Strawberry Food
The great Kiwi pavlova just wouldn’t be the same without a generous topping of delicious red strawberries. Grow your own this season and you’ll be the family favourite!
Tui Strawberry Food is a balanced blend of nutrients designed to encourage fast establishment and growth of strawberry plants. Tui Strawberry Food makes plants stronger and more disease resistant, while increasing fruiting potential for large, succulent strawberries.
Use in your garden beds, and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of juicy homegrown strawberries this season.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage healthy growth.
- Also suitable for raspberries and other berry varieties.
- N-P-K 3-6-5 + sulphur, magnesium, calcium, trace elements and blood & bone base.
Directions for use
- When planting apply 300g (approx. 1 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil and plant as per label instructions.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 15g (approx. 1 tablespoon) per plant, around the base of the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Use in your garden beds every four weeks during key growth periods for a bumper crop of homegrown strawberries.
Write a review
Tui Strawberry Food reviews
The strawberry food seems to help my strawberry plants and blueberries too. I grow my strawberries in troughs and they seem to thrive and produce big sweet fruit.
I've been using this for a few years - a little bit goes a long way and I've been getting some deliciously juicy strawberries!