Tui Urban Oasis Planter
The Tui Urban Oasis Planter is a simple to use self-watering planter designed to grow and nurture your plants.
The large growing area allows room for climbing plants as well as lower growing vegetables, herbs and flowers. Perfect for patios, court yards or small spaces.
- Self watering container with extra large 16 litre water storage.
- Includes a cover to protect plants from harsh conditions and extend your growing season.
- Suitable for fruit, veges and flowers.
Directions for use
Directions for planting:
- Water plants thoroughly before planting and allow to drain.
- Fill your container with Tui All Purpose Potting Mix up to 3cm from the top. This planter holds 50 L.
- Make a small hole for each plant.
- Gently take the plant from the current container, loosen the root ball and remove any loose or dead plant material and roots.
- Position the plant in the hole. Gently firm mix around the base of the plant. The mix should be at the same level on the plant as it was in the previous container.
- Water plants well and ensure the reservoir is filled. Water regularly and top up the water reservoir as required.
Video instructions on how to assemble:
Write a review
Tui Urban Oasis Planter reviews
Be the first to write a review
Ferns, palms, potted colour - it doesn't matter whether your corner of paradise is big or small, growing a plant can be one of life's great little pleasures.
Tui All Purpose Potting Mix is specially formulated to give the best start to your indoor and outdoor plants in pots, containers and hanging baskets.
Tui Enrich is a premium triple action system to deliver exceptional plant performance. Osmoforte® Microbial Technology creates healthy soil, and is paired with a premium controlled release fertiliser to provide vital nutrients to nourish plants.
This premium Pots & Containers blend is formulated to promote lush green growth and optimum flowering in both indoor and outdoor environments. The inclusion of NovaTec® fertiliser provides an instant boost of easy to absorb nitrogen for healthy green growth.
Developed for all potted plants, this formulation delivers nutrients to your plants as they require them, for up to six months.
N-P-K 14.6-3.6-11.3 + trace elements.
Our handy calendar showing you when to plant veges and flowers in your region, including harvest dates.Read More
Peaches plucked fresh from the tree are hard to beat over the Kiwi summer months. Pack with a good supply of vitamin C, they also contain vitamin A and plenty of essential minerals and fibre. Dwarf varieties are available and make a good choice for pots and containers when creating a mini orchard at home.
Do you have a whole lotta limes? Make use of your fresh harvests with Lianne's Lime Pie! With a macadamia and digestive crust, filled to the brim with a tart yet sweet filling, it will be a hit with the whole family.
Te Wiki o te Reo Māori (Māori Language Week) is a great opportunity to celebrate te reo Māori in the garden!
Are you keen to start a vege garden but not sure how? Nothing beats that rewarding feeling of harvesting fresh food you’ve grown yourself at home, and it’s never too late to start.
The biggest growing season in the garden has arrived! After a challenging start to the year we’re keen to help Kiwis reconnect with nature. Whether you’re starting a vege garden or preparing for summer tomatoes, it’s a great time of year to be in the garden.