Tui Worm Farm
Make your own nutritious fertiliser from organic kitchen and garden waste with the Tui Worm Farm. The compact design makes the Worm Farm ideal to sit in your garden or on your balcony. With two working trays and a collector tray to collect valuable worm tea, it is easy to use.
- Compact and easy to use.
- Natural fertiliser in the form of worm castings and worm tea.
- Ideal design to sit in your garden or on your balcony.
Directions for use
- Fix the tap to the Collector Tray and tighten firmly with the Nut on the inside (Turn the Tap not the Nut).
- Attach the four legs making sure they slide firmly into place.
- Place the Working Tray into the Collector Tray.
Write a review
Tui Worm Farm reviews
Same here as everyone else. Would be a great product, but kind of useless without a second tray. ----TUI TEAM REPLY: Hi Amber, thank you for getting in touch, we appreciate your feedback. We have now updated this product to include a second tray when purchased going forward, based on consumer feedback. Kind regards ^Tui Team
Have one of these, seems great apart from not being able to source another layer. Same as everyone else by the sounds. Not sure how to collect castings without upsetting the worms. Plus find a lot of worms go into the drainage bit. So think a extra tier would help with this.----TUI TEAM REPLY: Hi Debbie, thank you for getting in touch, we appreciate your feedback. We have now updated this product to include a second tray when purchased going forward. Kind regards ^Tui Team