Mosaic Flora Feeder
Brighten up your garden and feed backyard birds at the same time with the Mosaic Flora Bird Feeder, featuring floral patterened coloured mosaic glass and high quality steel.
Suitable for all seed eating wild birds.
- Bright and colourful backyard feature.
- Provides a fun way to feed backyard birds.
Directions for use
- Birds feed most actively in the early morning, replenishing their energy after the night.
- Keep the feeders filled with wild bird mix.
- Regularly clean and dry your bird feeding station or feeder.
- Feeding food from dirty, unclean feeders may contribute to the spread of disease amongst the wild bird population.
- Always keep food dry and not allow it to go mouldy as rotten food has the potential to be harmful to wild birds.
- Ensure your hanging feeder or platform station is in a position that is both visible to you and in a quiet, naturally sheltered location away from windows that birds may fly into.
Write a review
Mosaic Flora Feeder reviews
Be the first to write a review