Tui Bean Seed - Dwarf French Top Crop
- High-yielding variety with 15cm long pods.
- Good disease resistance.
- Straight green stringless beans.
- Recyclable paper envelope.
Directions for use
Sow direct into garden bed
- Work the soil until fine and crumbly.
- Before planting dig in a layer of Tui Seed Raising Mix.
- Sow seeds 25mm deep and 10cm apart.
- Provide support if required.
- Keep well watered.
Note: This seed contains a fungicide coating as required by the Ministry of Agriculture. Do not eat seeds or feed to birds or animals.
Write a review
Tui Bean Seed - Dwarf French Top Crop reviews
Be the first to write a review