Tui Carrot Seed - Manchester Table
The taste of sweet, freshly harvested carrots is unbeaten. You’ll probably never buy them from a store again after you grow your own!
Tui Carrot Seed - Manchester Table is a popular variety for it's great flavour and long, smooth skinned cylindrical roots. Succession sow for continuous harvests.
Contains 1500 seeds.
- Succession sow for continuous harvests.
- Long, smooth skinned and cylindrical roots.
- Fine flavour and rich colour.
- Recyclable paper envelope.
Directions for use
- Before planting work the soil until fine and crumbly.
- Dig in a layer of Tui Seed Raising Mix.
- Sow seeds direct into garden bed 5mm deep and 2cm apart.
- Thin out plants as they mature.
- Keep well watered.
Write a review
Tui Carrot Seed - Manchester Table reviews
Be the first to write a review