Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Superfine Lawn Seed
There is nothing quite like wandering barefoot across your backyard savouring the feeling of grass between your toes.
Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Superfine Lawn Seed creates a fast establishing, but slow growing lawn for less mowing. Our Superfine blend includes turf fescue and browntop for a fine textured ornamental lawn.
All Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Lawn Seed varieties feature a revolutionary treatment which encourages fast germination of lawn seed, so you see results in as little as seven days.
The seed is also protected against insects, fungal diseases and bird theft.
Use Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Superfine Lawn Seed, follow our 3 Steps of Lawn Care, and you'll be enjoying a beautifully fine textured, healthy green lawn in no time.
750g covers 30 square metres.
Superstrike® is a registered trademark of PGG Wrightson Seeds Ltd and contains a fungicide registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997.
- Ideal to create the ultimate traditional, fine textured lawn.
- Medium drought tolerance.
- Protects against insects, disease, and birds.
- Fast germination of seed, within 7 days in ideal weather conditions.
Directions for use
To ensure you have a successful lawn the soil needs to be in the best possible condition to give lawn seed the best chance of germination. When starting a new lawn from scratch, spray the area to kill any existing grass and weeds. Clear away weeds and grass once it has browned off.
- Apply a layer of Tui Lawn Preparation Mix 25-30mm deep to the area, to provide lawn seed with a base of essential nutrients and fertiliser.
- Create a level and compact area for your lawn by raking, rolling and filling in where needed.
- Water before sowing lawn seed.
- Sow seed evenly at a rate of 25g per square metre. Scatter seed in an east to west direction then a north to south direction to ensure an even spread.
- Rake in lightly to ensure seed is covered.
- Water lightly and keep moist on a daily basis during the germination period.
- A new lawn will be ready to mow when it has reached a height of at least 5cm and the root system has had time to develop.
Write a review
Tui LawnForce® Superstrike® Superfine Lawn Seed reviews
Be the first to write a review