Tui Garden Mix
Create the perfect oasis for enjoying the great outdoors with thriving fruit trees, shrubs, vegetables and flowers. Tui Garden Mix is a versatile planting mix that adds nutrient-rich organic matter to improve soil condition, for healthy plants. Use throughout your garden to provide optimum growing conditions for your plants.
Tui Garden Mix contains high analysis fertilisers to reduce transplant shock and encourage rapid establishment of plants and robust root growth. The addition of blood and bone, sheep pellets, and trace elements conditions the soil and corrects soil deficiencies.
This bag is recyclable through the soft plastics recycling scheme, it just needs to be clean and dry. Learn how to clean and dry your Tui growing media bags here.
- Sheep pellets to condition your soil and encourage earthworm activity.
- Starter fertiliser provides instant nutrients and prevents transplant shock.
- Blood & bone for natural fertilising.
- 100% weed free.
Directions for use
Directions for planting in garden beds
- Water plants thoroughly before planting and allow to drain.
- Add a layer of mix to the planting area.
- Dig a hole, approximately twice the depth and width of the root ball of your plant.
- Gently loosen the root ball of your plant and position in the centre of the hole.
- Fill in with Tui Garden Mix.
- Press soil gently around the base of the plant.
- Water your plant well and continue to water regularly.
Use Tui Garden Mix to fill new garden beds.
For existing garden beds - create a 10cm layer of Tui Garden Mix over existing soil and dig in to approximately 10cm deep. This will help break up clay based soils to improve drainage and add valuable organic matter to sandy soils.
Spread Tui Garden Mix around the base of trees and shrubs as a mulch to add nutrients, aid moisture retention, prevent weed growth, and reduce soil erosion.
Write a review
Tui Garden Mix reviews
Be the first to write a review