Tui LawnForce® Weedkill Fertiliser
Tui LawnForce® is the ideal formulation to deliver outstanding results for New Zealand lawns.
Tui LawnForce® Weedkill Slow Release Lawn Fertiliser includes a selective weed killer that eliminates common broadleaf weeds from invading your lawn.
Engineered with convenient slow release fertiliser prills for up to three months sustained feeding, Tui LawnForce® delivers long lasting results for your lawn. This ProGrade formulation encourages strong roots and thick, green growth so you can rest assured you’re selecting the optimum lawn fertiliser for your backyard.
Follow our 3 step Lawn Growing Guide >
- Feeds for 3 months without burning.
- Kills common lawn weeds including, onehunga weed, creeping oxalis, clover, dandelion plus more.
- Thickens grass - thick grass means less weeds.
Directions for use
- Apply to actively growing lawns (in spring, early summer and autumn). Mow and water grass 2-3 days before application. Ensure grass is damp.
- Simply apply 16g per square metre of lawn by hand, wearing gloves, or with a lawn spreader, distributing evenly.
- Leave on foliage for 24 hours then water in thoroughly. Do not mow for 48 hours after application. Do not re-apply until one month after last application.
Spread fertiliser evenly and follow the application rate. *Over application can potentially burn your lawn. Avoid contact of fertiliser with paths, driveways, and other porous or hard surfaces as the iron content may stain. If product does make contact, remove particles promptly by sweeping or blowing to avoid staining, do not wash off with water. Keep pets off for 24 hours or until dry.
Do not apply to desirable plants and lawn types listed in the Do Not Use list below. If product is applied, hose off immediately. Do not apply if temperatures exceed 30 degrees.
For new lawns wait at least eight weeks (when adequate root system is developed) before application. Do not apply if rainfall is expected in 24 hours.
Do not plant new grass within one month of application. Do not apply under the branches of trees and shrubs.
Onehunga weed, creeping oxalis, clover, dandelion, hydrocotyle, mallow, ground ivy, thistle, capeweed, chickweed, fat hen, staggerweed, plantain (lambs tongue), catsear, fumitory, cobblers peg, pearlwort, wireweed.
Do not use
On dichondra, carpet grass, buffalo grass (St. Augustine grass) or lawns containing desirable clovers, Lippia, Santa Ana Couch or chamomile lawns.
Write a review
Tui LawnForce® Weedkill Fertiliser reviews
Be the first to write a review